OTT LED Rope light Modification guide
This modification guide provides our customers some basic installations of the LED rope light. It is a recommendation and reference material only. Orange Tree Trade does not take any responsibility for any problem which occurs by the improper installations. Orange Tree Trade recommends modification LED rope lights by certified electrical technicians.
The following steps are performed by our FCC certified technicians. If you have any difficulty or misunderstanding to modify your rope lights, please contact us or experts or choose our modification services.
Before Modify the LED Rope Light
- Make sure the rope light which to be joined is not connected with any electricity.
- Carefully examine the cutting marks, a line or 120V mark.
- Maximum bending radius is 1 1/2”. Do not make very sharp turns.
- Make sure having a good connection between the pin and rope light.
- Different LED rope lights have their specific cutting intervals.
- Do not follow the cutting marks will cause failure to the LED rope lights.
Repair a defective section:
Cut the defective section at the cutting marks and rejoin the rope light by a splice connector.
Please refer to the OTT LED rope light modification guide.
More LED rope light modification guides :
Rope Light Cutting Mark
Cutting LED Rope Light
Splice Connector Installation
T Connector Installation