Cool White LED with color temperature 7000K to 7500K implies a mild blue tint in the white glow. Cool White is preferred in many applications because the light they output makes items illuminated appear crisper. Cool White is often preferred in bathrooms and other task areas.
Note that Cool White is the brightest white LED rope light we carry. Pure white LED is not as bluish as the xenon light. Our Cool white LED is as close to xenon. However, pure white LED appears clearer white color than Cool white LED.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Windows, Doors, Signs, Kitchen Cabinets, Mirrors, Pet Houses, Mailboxes, Address Plates, Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Stone Tables and Chairs, Snack Bars, and Dining Tables.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 200ft with one power cord included or up to 600ft with Power cord with a built-in 8A rectifier.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet.
- 30-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- 50 Ft 2-wire 600 LEDs rope light
- One Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 50 Mounting clips, 50 straps and 50 screws