Cool White LED with color temperature 7000K to 7500K implies a mild blue tint in the white glow. Cool White is preferred in many applications because the light they output makes items illuminated appear crisper. Cool White is often preferred in bathrooms and other task areas.
Power cord with a built-in 8 function controller includes Combination, In Waves, Sequential, SLO-GLO, Chasing/Flashing, Slow fade, Twinkle, Steady on effects.
Note that Cool White is the brightest white LED rope light we carry. Pure white LED is not as bluish as the xenon light. Our Cool white LED is as close to xenon. However, pure white LED appears clearer white color than Cool white LED.
Usages and Advantages:
Durable, tough and bright. Provide dynamic lighting effect. The best choice for all around accent lighting for household or commercial decoration.
- Low cost operation.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than regular bulbs.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 50ft with a mini 8 function controller.
- Up to150ft with 16 function controller or up to 600ft with a standard controller.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet .
- No flicker; rectifier smoothes the glow.
- 25 Ft 3-wire 300 LEDs rope light
- 6 Ft Power cord with a built-in 8 function controller
- 25 Mounting clips, 25 straps and 25 screws
- Length 25 Ft Weight 6.5 Lb Diameter 1/2 Inch
- LED Spacing 1.0 Inch
- Cut Interval 60 Inch (1/2 Inch End cap required, Part Number: ACC-CEP-12)
- No. of LED 300 Ea Wattage 20 Watt
- Voltage 120 V LED Lifetime 100.000 Hr