Our Emerald Green LED has a peak wavelength of 560 nm which produces Emerald Green color. Our manufacturer utilizes sophisticated GaN and InGaN system to control the blend and diffusion of the light. This technology allows Emerald Green LEDs to emit the most beautiful and romantic glow.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Windows, Doors, Signs, Kitchen Cabinets, Mirrors, Pet Houses, Mailboxes, Address Plates, Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Stone Tables and Chairs, Snack Bars, and Dining Tables.
- Low cost operation.
- 3/8” Thickness X 3/8” Width, Clear Solid Core PVC Tubing.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- Square shape of Contour liner design.
- Suitable for flat surfaces and straight decoration. perfectly fits to outline stairways, hallways.
- Unable to Connect to another rope light; but, 36-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- 18 Ft 2-wire 120 LEDs rope light
- 6 Ft Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 18 Mounting clips, 18 straps and 18 screws