Cool White LED with color temperature 7000K to 7500K implies a mild blue tint in the white glow. Cool White is preferred in many applications because the light they output makes items illuminated appear crisper. Cool White is often preferred in bathrooms and other task areas.
Note that Cool White is the brightest white LED rope light we carry. Pure white LED is not as bluish as the xenon light. Our Cool white LED is as close to xenon. However, pure white LED appears clearer white color than Cool white LED.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Windows, Doors, Signs, Kitchen Cabinets, Mirrors, Pet Houses, Mailboxes, Address Plates, Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Stone Tables and Chairs, Snack Bars, and Dining Tables.
- Low cost operation.
- 3/8” Thickness X 3/8” Width, Clear Solid Core PVC Tubing.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- Square shape of Contour liner design.
- Suitable for flat surfaces and straight decoration. perfectly fits to outline stairways, hallways.
- Unable to Connect to another rope light; but, 36-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- 18 Ft 2-wire 120 LEDs rope light
- 6 Ft Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 18 Mounting clips, 18 straps and 18 screws