Our Emerald Green LED has a peak wavelength of 560 nm which produces Emerald Green color. Our manufacturer utilizes sophisticated GaN and InGaN system to control the blend and diffusion of the light. This technology allows Emerald Green LEDs to emit the most beautiful and romantic glow.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Walkways, Tree trunks, Hallways, Garage Door Frames, Stairs, Palm Trees, Dancing Rooms, Street Lamps, Arbors & trellises, Playhouses, Backyard Cottages, Sandboxes, Garden Houses, Gazebos, and Pergolas.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 200ft with one power cord included.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet .
- 30-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- 25 Ft 2-wire 300 LEDs rope light
- One Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 25 Mounting clips, 25 straps and 25 screws