Our Amber LED has a peak wavelength of 585nm which produces a candle flame color. Our manufacturer utilizes sophisticated electro-optical designs to control the blend and diffusion of the light. This technology allows our Amber LEDs to emit the most beautiful and romantic warm glow. Amber LED is preferred in many areas because the light output makes illumination warmer and softer. Amber LED is often preferred in living rooms, dens, and bedrooms.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Walkways, Tree trunks, Hallways, Garage Door Frames, Stairs, Palm Trees, Dancing Rooms, Street Lamps, Arbors & trellises, Playhouses, Backyard Cottages, Sandboxes, Garden Houses, Gazebos, and Pergolas.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 200ft with one power cord included.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet .
- 30-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- 25 Ft 2-wire 300 LEDs rope light
- One Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 25 Mounting clips, 25 straps and 25 screws