Pure White LED with color temperature 5500K to 6000K implies a crystal clear tint in the white glow. Luminous Pure White LED provides high intensity, evenly distributed illumination. Pure white LED is often preferred for photography, painting, or other tasks that require a true color representation of the objects being illuminated.
Note that Pure white LED is not as bluish as the xenon light. Our Cool white LED is as close to xenon. However, pure white LED appears clearer white color than Cool white LED.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Snack Bars, Display Windows, Christmas Trees, Stairs, Sheds, Playrooms, Reading Rooms, Balconies, Gliders, Walkways, Garage Door Frames, Dancing Rooms, Street Lamps, Arbors, trellises, Playhouses, Backyard Cottages, Sandboxes, Garden Houses, Gazebos, Pergolas, Rooflines, Fences, Ceilings, Landscapes, Chain Link Gates, Yard, Decks, Deck Cap Rails, Garden Wall Blocks, Lounges and much more.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 200ft with one power cord included or up to 600ft with Power cord with a built-in 8A rectifier
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet .
- 30-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
[Option 1; Accessories] PVC type for Indoor/Outdoor ($ 5 More)
[Option 2; Accessories] Screw type for Indoor
- 150 Ft 2-wire 1800 LEDs rope light
- 1 X 6 Ft & 3 X 3 Ft Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 3 X Splice connector
- 3 X End cap
- 5 X Heat shrink tubings
- 150 Mounting clips, 150 straps, 150 screws