Our Amber LED has a peak wavelength of 585nm which produces a candle flame color. Our manufacturer utilizes sophisticated electro-optical designs to control the blend and diffusion of the light. This technology allows our Amber LEDs to emit the most beautiful and romantic warm glow. Amber LED is preferred in many areas because the light output makes illumination warmer and softer. Amber LED is often preferred in living rooms, dens, and bedrooms.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Snack Bars, Display Windows, Christmas Trees, Stairs, Sheds, Playrooms, Reading Rooms, Balconies, Gliders, Walkways, Garage Door Frames, Dancing Rooms, Street Lamps, Arbors, trellises, Playhouses, Backyard Cottages, Sandboxes, Garden Houses, Gazebos, Pergolas, Rooflines, Fences, Ceilings, Landscapes, Chain Link Gates, Yard, Decks, Deck Cap Rails, Garden Wall Blocks, Lounges and much more.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 200ft with one power cord included or up to 600ft with Power cord with a built-in 8A rectifier.
- Ready to use, simply plug into 120V household outlet .
- 30-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
[Option 1; Accessories] PVC TYPE - Indoor/Outdoor ($5 More)
[Option 2; Accessories] SCREW TYPE - Indoor
- 150 Ft 2-wire 1800 LEDs rope light
- 1 X 6 Ft & 3 X 3 Ft Power cord with a built-in rectifier
- 3 X Splice connector
- 3 X End cap
- 5 X Heat shrink tubing
- 150 Mounting clips, 150 straps and 150 screws