Warm White LED with color temperature 2300K to 2500K implies a mild golden tint in the white glow. The warm white light is the ideal lighting style light. It provides a warm, full glow that is comfortable and inviting. Warm white is usually preferred in living spaces such as living rooms, dens, bedrooms and is great for holiday lighting.
Note that Warm white LED is not as orange-yellowy as the incandescent. Our Soft white LED is as close to incandescent. However, Warm white LED appears more saturated in color than Soft white LED.
Hot spot to install with this length:
Windows, Doors, Signs, Kitchen Cabinets, Mirrors, Pet Houses, Mailboxes, Address Plates, Tree Trunks, Posts, Hallways, Lofts, Kid Rooms, Stone Tables and Chairs, Snack Bars, and Dining Tables. Best choice for trucks, RVs, and boat decorations.
- Low cost operation, UL Listed.
- LED life is approximately 30 times longer than incandescent light bulb.
- Cool to touch when lit, flexible, and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor use, safety fused plug for over current protection.
- End to end construction, connect up to 30ft with power cord included
- Ready to use, simply plug into 12V outlet.
- 3.3-inch cutting increment to adjust the length of LED rope light.
- No flicker, rectifier smoothes the glow.
- 10 Ft 2-wire 120 LEDs rope light
- 1 Power Cord with 12V Cigarette Lighter Adaptor and Rectifier
- 10 Mounting clips, 10 straps and 10 screws