Extend LED rope lights
Maximum length to connect together: 300 feet.
- Disconnect power source. Each LED rope light is assembled with a power cord on one end, and a cap on the other end.
- Unscrew spiral nut and remove cap from end of rope light (female connector). Be sure that the O ring stays in place. (The rubber-ring is what makes a water tight seal between sections of rope lights).
- Unscrew spiral nut and remove power cord from the other rope light.
- Connect the female connector to the male connector from one of the rope light to the other. Then tighten the spiral nut.
- Repeat above procedures when add more additional sections.
- Before connect to power source, make sure all connections and end cap on the last segment are tightly secured to preclude the entry of water.
Fuse Replacement Instructions:
- Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Open fuse cover. Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
- Remove fuse carefully.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 8 Amp, 125 Volt fuse (provided with product) for 120V product.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 5 Amp, 125 Volt fuse (provided with product) for 12V product.
- Close fuse cover. Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of attachment plug.
- Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Handling the coated electrical wires of this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Wash hands after use.
More LED rope light modification guides :
Rope Light Cutting Mark
Cutting LED Rope Light
Splice Connector Installation
T Connector Installation