T Connector Installation:
The T connector is used to connector three rope lights in a T shape.
We provide two kinds of accessories.
Method 1: Screw Type T Connector
- Put the spiral nut with thread onto one end of the rope light.
- Insert the T connector pin into the inner wires of the rope light, and tighten the spiral nut.
- Repeat (a) and (b) on the other sections.
(Caution: This way is only for indoor use.)
Method 2: PVC Type T Connector
- Place the shrinkable tubing over the rope light.
- Insert the connector pin into the rope light. The pin and the rope light must run straightly.
- Apply sealant (around 1/2 inch long from the end of the rope light) on the rope light.
- Repeat (a), (b), and (c) on the other sections.
- Leave the sealant dry before continuing installation.
- Push half of the shrinkable tube over the T connector and half over the rope light and heat it up.
Notice: Connectors and joints can only withstand a limited amount of mechanical pressure.
More LED rope light modification guides :
Rope Light Cutting Mark
Cutting LED Rope Light
Splice Connector Installation
T Connector Installation